Monday 14 July 2014

Home again....Home again.....

Jiggety Jig.

Just back from the 2014 London Film & Comic Convention, a packed but worthwhile weekend of chatting, sketching and free books. I love free books. Especially free vintage science fiction books.....

Most of the weekend I was sitting behind a table - so this was what I saw of the con-



..but I did get a few breaks and got to hang out in the green room, so met lots of interesting writing/acting folk - had a quick chat with the sartorially resplendent Robert Rankin, author of the Brentford Trilogy, a series of books I absolutely loved years ago, and the actor Milo Ventimiglia who very kindly recorded a quick video hello for my daughter, he seemed like really nice guy. Had cheese and biscuits sat with Billy Dee Williams and Kenny Baker and a bunch of people from Game of Thrones, which I've never seen but is apparently very popular..... met Curtis Armstrong too and got a bit starstruck....I'm in danger of this just being a namedropping exercise so.... more later. Need sleep.

Russell Payne at LFCC 2014

LFCC

Batman at LFCC 2014

London Film and Comic Convention 2014 LFCC

Authors Russell Payne and Robert Rankin

No comments:

Post a Comment