Monday 1 July 2019

July Comic Conventions

I'm a guest at Hull Comiccon on Sunday July 21st 2019 hosted by District 14 events. This year it's at a larger venue, biggest one ever for this event - The Bonus Arena. District 14 always do a great job of putting on a family friendly show with a good diverse selection of guests and things to do. Well worth a visit if you live near sunny Hull.

I'm also a guest at the London Film and Comic Con on Friday 26th to Sunday 28th July. A massive convention, it always has an amazing selection of film and TV guests, but this year the Comic Zone is the biggest I've ever seen it, with quite a few comic guests I've never seen before at a UK con, including my pal Trevor Von Eeden, so looking forward to chatting to Trev. I'll be at LFCC promoting the Jack Kirby Museum and Research Centre, bringing a few Jack Kirby rarities for people to see, and a display of hi-res scans of Kirby original art blown up large so you can really appreciate the genius of the King's lines. If you're not already a member, check out the Jack Kirby museum online.

So that's me at...

Hull Comiccon - Sunday July 21st

London Film and Comic Con (LFCC) - Friday 26th to Sunday 28th July

See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment