Thursday 10 July 2014

London Film & Comic Convention Friday 11th to Sunday 13th July 2014



Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher, John Hurt, Bernard Cribbins, Malorie Blackman, Charlie Higson .....and me will all be appearing at the London Film & Comic Convention this weekend. I'll be on a table in the Comic Zone and doing a panel about Jack Kirby on the Sunday.

I'll be plugging membership of the Jack Kirby Museum and will sign anything you bring to me that isn't legally binding.

Tickets will be available on the door, if you get chance, come along and say hello, it's an amazing lineup of guests and promises to be a great weekend. A photo with Carrie Fisher is £65, I'm prepared to have my photo taken with you for the knockdown price of 65p, just 1% of the price of Carrie, this special offer only available at LFCC this weekend.

I'll be sitting next to Marvel & DC artist John Watson, who will have some pretty great original art for sale, see his blog for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment